Testimonials

What Our Customers Are Saying…

“My wife and I recently had a smoke & grease disaster in our home! We called Certified WSF company. I cannot believe how fast the project manager contacted us. He does an excellent job getting every thing moving! He made a phone call, and even with the next day being a weekend had a project manager in our home to explain what had to be done. His unbelievable crew were there working diligently. They have a system & routine that works! … We have never seen such hard workers. We have to say the crew are all so professional, very helpful and all are an asset to Certified WSF Company! We will recommend this company to everyone!!” – Gus and MaryAnn, Greene County

In answer to what could we have done better…
““Nothing! It was all excellent! Everyone – without exception – was fabulous.”

“Certified Smoke and Water did a very good job when my finished basement was flooded. My insurance company gave me a list of companies I could call and I chose them because they were local. They got here quickly thereby curtailing further damage, took photos and when they were done my rooms were back in the order they were before the incident. Their attention to detail and there dedication to their job is not only unsurpassed but very rare in these times.” – Frank, Hillsdale, NY

In answer to what could we have done better…
“I cannot think of anything. Actually, your service exceeded my expectations. The crew did a wonderful job. The thing I most value is the patient thorough communication at every step. First Steve, then the crew, at every contact.”

“The crews did a good job. They came quick and took care of a bad situation. Very good work ethics and were nice to talk with.”

“The team of cleaners who came after my fire were reliable, respectful, knowledgeable and empathetic to my situation. Steven Price was prompt and efficient in explanations. Thank you to all who helped out in this situation.” – Charmaine, Berkshire County

“Great service. Easy to work with. Fast and got us back to living in our house after major water damage.”